After we’ve planted your new garden, you may need some guidance on how to care for it.
We provide maintenance tutorials customized to your new landscape so you and/or your garden maintenance person can maintain the garden’s form and function long after it’s planted.
Missy Fabel, PLAN it WILD’s maintenance coach, will provide a maintenance tutorial for you and/or your maintenance person(s) that will include:
● Detailed overview of plants planted and how to ID them.
● Common weed ID and best practices for weed removal.
● How to tell if a plant is stressed, not getting enough water or other potential problems.
● Best management practices for pruning, staking, dividing of perennials.
● Guidelines for spring and fall gardening tasks.
● A complimentary copy of Good Weed, Bad Weed, an easy-to-use guide to help you identify common garden weeds.
If you are interested in receiving a maintenance tutorial upon completion of your new native plant garden, let us know and we will sign you up for a training.